Thread: PRS-T1 Cases... again.
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 01:27 AM   #4
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemmi View Post
My T1 and T2 both work in the same case. The T3 uses a whole different case.

I also buy my cases from ebay and like the official Sony ones best.
There were actually two models (two of each, lit and unlit) of cases for the T1 and then the T1/T2.

The PRSA-SC10 was first designed for the T1 (it had one slot "scooped" out of the front, inside cover (for the keys). Then, when the T2 came out, they made a PRSA-SC22 that would work with both (it had two slots "scooped" out of the inside, front cover) so it could handle the keys on either the T2 or T1 (the T2's keys were higher).

In the pictures I have the SC10 first then the SC22 with a T2 installed.

Sony loves initials for model numbers ... PRSA ("personal reading system accessory) SC10 (standard cover 10). The covers with lights were PRSA-CL10 and CL22 (or whatever model they happened to be). "CL" (I'm guessing) stood for "cover with light."
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	prssa-sc10.jpg
Views:	444
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	164583   Click image for larger version

Name:	prsa-sc22.jpg
Views:	458
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	164584  
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote