Thread: Binge Reading
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 03:06 PM   #6
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
There were a few series that I discovered because someone at mobilreads had suggested them. The Walt Longmire and Bruno Chief of Police series are two that come to mind. And that is my favorite thing about mobilreads. I know the people are nice and interesting to chat with, but discovering new books and authors is my numero uno. The Sandman Slim Series by Richard Kadrey is one that I would have been unlikely to read if not for mobilreads and I am currently binging on it.
So thank you to everyone here for some great reads I might never have found with out you.
Apache
Apache is online now   Reply With Quote