Thread: Aura Kobo Aura image (.img)
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 03:56 AM   #5
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Since it was generally believed that there are no Auras with internal sd card, there are no images around for distribution. So you may try to find some Aura owner who provides you with one. There are two descriptions available for dumping the internal memory without depending on an internal sd:If you do not get an image for the Aura, try one of another model than the Touch, maybe the Glo, and see how it works.

From the picture I would not have taken this to be the internal sd, I guess. But if you say that you can boot from this sd slot, it does not really matter. If it turns out that this works, it is a nice discovery.
I would be interested on how it looks if you run the Aura with the Touch image. You talk about the resolution. I wonder whether the application window fits exactly into the screen. Or is there some mismatch? Could you please post a picture?

Last edited by tshering; 06-08-2016 at 04:25 AM.