View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 10:07 PM   #66
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaredr View Post
Great idea! I live in the Killeen area and would love to attend. Has the time and place been decided yet? Also, are we bringing more than one E-book reader with us. I have an extensive collection of dedicated devices and will bring according to the needs of the get together.
I think definitely Saturday, 23 August. I suggested Austin since it seems central to those MR folks who have put pins into the Frappr map. I don't know Austin so will be trying to find someone to recommend a meeting place. Killeen might be as easy for most people to get to, and if you wanted to help with "local logistics", maybe we divert to there instead of Austin.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote