View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 09:35 PM   #4
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
I've read a number of Distributist books since the first of the year - works by GK Chesterton, Hillaire Belloc and AJ Penty.

No one stands out. I don't think they completely got their act together, but I found it all to be very interesting.

Thanks to Patricia, these were available from the MR Library.

And I should add the treatise that started it all, Rerum Novarum by Pope Leo XIII, which Patricia also placed in the library.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote