View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 01:04 PM   #14
milady133
Groupie
milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.milady133 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Hisense A5
The multi-charger is on my bedside table, so my answer is usually 3: phone and tablet charging, and my eReader on the bed (I read on my side, until I fall asleep). Then sometimes my secondary eReader (the one I take everywhere outside) and my now defunct Samsung Note 8 (the old tablet, not the new phone, it was the perfect size for note-taking, sadly Samsung hasn't made a new one on that convenient size) join the charging group.
milady133 is offline   Reply With Quote