View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 01:12 PM   #5
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
I've been using my Elonex 511EB for over a month now, and I have to add here it gets full marks for battery life. I charged it fully on the day I bought it, 10th March, and it finally ran out of power on 17th April. In that time I'd read four novels and 6 copies of Asimov's SF magazine, including the double issue. That's about 2,500 ePub pages, or 7,500 page refreshes. Given that I was also going back and forth and navigating around the device, I reckon that fully supports the quoted battery life of 8,000 'pages'.

On top of that, I looked at some pdfs, listened to a couple of podcasts, and a few tracks of music, recorded a voice memo and played with the text to speech.

Impressive.

I can live with charging it up once a month!

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote