View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 10:08 AM   #7
HorridRedDog
Addict
HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: PRS-600 EB-1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrigger View Post
Why do you assume the fault is Macmillan's? You think Amazon never screws up?
Impact on B&N. "Available for Download"

Impact on Amazon.com. - "Available for Pre-order. This item will be released on May 4, 2010."

I can’t find Impact on www.apple.com. Do you need an ipad to see if there are any ebooks that you would want? Great way to draw more people into buying an ipad.

I'll just take tlrowley for his word (and picture).
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlrowley View Post
Yes, it's available - it also seems to be available on B&N. Looks like only Kindle/Amazon is out in the cold. So much for Macmillan's vaunted "day-and-date if we get the Agency model" promise .
So. Are you contending that Amazon hasn’t been informed that others are selling Impact and that their "This item will be released on May 4, 2010" is just due to their incompetence? Could be. Lord knows that they do tic some people off!

EDIT: I'll just take tlrowley for his word (and picture).
Change to "HER" word.

Last edited by HorridRedDog; 04-19-2010 at 10:50 AM.
HorridRedDog is offline   Reply With Quote