View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 11:25 AM   #26
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by evdberg View Post
A major topic kick, but up to today I am still using my PRS-500. But after close to 10 years I have bought a Kindle Paperwhite in the black friday sales. I am not sure, but I do not have the feeling the Kindle will last for 10 years ...

Still people out there using the PRS-500? I was going to pass it to my daughter, but found a Kobo Aura 2 for her. Still the unit works fine enough to enjoy reading a book, but I am afraid it will end up boxed in the attic now ...
Our fellow mobilereader barryem lives in a retirement home (USA) and he might be able to find a grateful user for your PRS-500.

I had one and I have passed it along to a less fortunate book lover when I upgraded to PocketBook 360° a long time ago. I did not have heart to look at such an expensive gadget uselessly gathering dust on a shelf. The unit was built like a tank with a very nice factory cover.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote