View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 11:30 AM   #99
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Well,
I did send Ectaco a specific email asking them for additional format support . And of course I am voting with my dollars. I specifically bought the Jetbook because it lacked DRM support.

Finally of course, I hope that manufacturers these days are smart enough to keep up with forums dedicated to their field; it is a smart way to keep track of public opinion. And I am sure everyone will agree, that I am not shy about making my opinion about DRM clear to anyone who asks .

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote