View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 04:04 PM   #92
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The only thing I have a comment on is this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_mchale View Post
Frankly, I am far les worried about chaos and anarchy in the long run than I am about too much order and too much control; particularly when it is in the hands of corporations who have at best limited accountability.
The people are the ultimate control. Through your purchases, and your votes, you have the ability to dictate control over corporations. Fear of losing control is no reason not to act, but so far, fear has been enough to keep the people at bay, hiding in holes and hoping the problem just goes away by itself, and allowing them to fall into Big Businesses' waiting arms.

All I can say is, people ignore their innate power over Big Business at their own peril.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote