View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 04:50 AM   #9
franklekens
Addict
franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Sage, Elipsa, Onyx Note2, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
To do what you want I use the Kobo desktop app. Like the devices, this automatically downloads all new books. Then I delete them from the library. This then removes the book from the "I'm Reading" list on the site. Anything not on that list, will not be downloaded to the device. And will be removed at the next sync if it already is on it. If the device is connected when doing this, it will be removed from the device immediately.
But doesn't that remove the books from the library altogether, without archiving them? (At installation the desktop app popped up a message about archiving, but I don't see that option anywhere in the programme.) I would like to keep the books in the cloud, in the library, just as an extra backup in case I ever lost all other copies and had to redownload it.
franklekens is offline   Reply With Quote