View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 12:21 AM   #8
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
I just realised that asking this question is going to lead to the: connect usb, edit epub, load epub, disconnect usb, wait for processing, open epub, go to test page, look at test page, go to home page, go to first library page, go to library page with epub on it, delete epub cycle. And I did far too much of that yesterday.
You mean, people don't connect their readers 10 or 20 or more times a day?

And, you missed the "there isn't a change, did I forget to copy the new copy over?". But that isn't as bad as the "Oh no, I forgot to eject before disconnecting".
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote