View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 05:38 PM   #21
stodge
Groupie
stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650SC
Things are even worse now. I charged it plugged into the wall and it was showing four (whatever the max is) bars. I then read about 100 pages over two or three days, so not much reading. The next time I picked it up it was showing 50% battery left. I read a few more pages, but again not many at all. When I picked it up 2 days later the batter was dead. So that's less than one week and I probably read less than 300 pages. I think I may as well buy a new e-reader as this is annoying.
stodge is offline   Reply With Quote