View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 12:26 PM   #1
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Calibre Library out of sync with Dropbox

I have my Calibre library on Dropbox so I might have syncing across a laptop and desktop PC.

I noticed that the Calibre Library on my desktop shows 12,808 books, while the laptop shows 13,506. I know the cardinal rule of not having Calibre opened at the same time on both as that presents a conflict in Dropbox.

QUESTION: What might be the easiest way to get the library back in sync without having to add each individual book?

I don't really know how this happened (although I am sure I did something) - and it appears that the books I have added since 11/18/12 onto my laptop somehow didn't quite make it to my desktop. The desktop Calibre shows no books added since 11/17/12 and I have added a number of books (including my Fictionwise library) since then.

Any thoughts from my very wise and learned colleagues here at MobileRead? Thanks in advance and Happy Thanksgiving!
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote