View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 12:50 AM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Blossom, I deleted pdoc after you posted this. I am hoping when I email to my amazon account it will go in books this way. Will it do you know?

Also if I were to store calibre books to dropbox how do you load the books when calibre makes a .jpeg file and the book and metadata.opf (whatever that is). How do you do it?

Also do you mark old or new version for conversion to Mobi? Or both?
Thanks
Emailing a book will cause it to go into Documents. The only way to get them into Books is to sideload it. You ca do this via USB, LAN or a cloud service like Dropbox. Anything other than USB the Kindle Fire must be restarted in order for the books to show up.

I save to disk from Calibre my Kindle books on my dropbox. I then use the Dropbox app to put them on the Kindle Fire.

I'm not sure I understand the last question.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote