View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 06:30 AM   #39
WS64
WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WS64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura / PB Lux 2 / Bookeen Frontlight / Kobo Mini / Nook Color
After playing around with the new two betas for the last few days I have to say I really really love it.
Especially the Clip manager and the Saved Searches.

I just wonder if it were possible to add shortcuts to some of the self defined ones, that would be great.

Do I see it right that when I go to the Saved Searches and mark a few of them at ones and then click on "apply" that all of them will be carried out one after the other? If yes, in which order?

I would like to see one more tiny improvement, although it might be that it is a) too dangerous and b) just important to me, but I have some points where I have to repeat a search and replace a few times. I don't mean just "replace all", but that those replace_alls create new instances of the same search pattern. I would like to see an option like "repeat until none found". Not sure if anyone else would like it, and like I said, this might be dangerous if you do something like search for "a" and replace it with "a" and create an infinite loop that way. Maybe "repeat until none found but at most x times"...