View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 11:03 AM   #2
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post
As part of my Sony firmware update process, I also downloaded and installed Adobe Digital Editions 1.5 from the Adobe website. But I don't seem able to keep it. At night, I turn off my computer and in the morning, when I reboot, ADE has disappeared from my system -- completely disappeared. This has happened 3 times. Has this happened to anyone else? Any suggestions?
Mine has stuck around for several weeks now .... so I think something very odd is happening at your end. Are you installing directly from the site, or are you saving to disk and then installing?? Not that I would think that it would make a difference, but I always save to disk and then install.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote