View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 07:31 AM   #15
Iņigo
Guru
Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: iRex iLiad, iRex DR800S. K4NT. Kobo Aura, Aura One, Libra 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by godel10 View Post
Of course I tried this. It didn't work to me. I suppose because in the folder there must be some particular files, for example, the sqlite3 database. Indeed this the reason why I asked about what is the input?

If I understand you, then there is no relationship with xournal at all. I say so because this post is called "xournal annotation success story". Is this the case?

One more question, I guess this script is only working with the current sqlite format, and not with the old system before the epub update of the DR100S software. Is this the case?
Truth is that I haven't been reading this thread, but from Mackx's original message (#4 in this thread):

"""For those that have some python experience I attached the code. At the top you find a directory variable it should contain the (relative-)path to a directory with books and a metadata.db file (copied from your DR)."""
Iņigo is offline   Reply With Quote