Thread: eBookCleaner
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 10:26 AM   #3
jmaejr
Banned
jmaejr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmaejr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmaejr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmaejr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmaejr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmaejr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmaejr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmaejr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmaejr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmaejr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmaejr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350:Sony PRS-T1:Rooted Nook Tablet
I actually would be interested in a stand-alone version of this, that is not Calibre dependant...I don't want to have to load my book into Calibre and re-format in to HTMLZ. I OCR several PDF files and export them as regular HTML files, so if it was able to use regular HTML vs. HTMLZ it would be a better fit for my needs....perhaps an updated version of the one on the website, with some documentation.
jmaejr is offline   Reply With Quote