View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 11:33 PM   #12
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Again I don't get why Apple is going after patents Google needs them to protect android manufacturers Microsoft needs to stop that as it will stop its cash cow from Android.
Apple is only buying patents to stop competition not to protect itself. I am not an Apple hater just don't feel its products satisfy my needs but I do admire their hardware. If apple gets these patents it will be bad as it will kill competition.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote