View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 04:28 PM   #2
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Toxaris: we use NoteTab Pro for this, which allows for very sophisticated macro/scripting options--when necessary, we extract, run the script, repack...altho obviously, we try to ensure we've run them all BEFORE we build the epub. ;-)

NT Pro is the best thing since sliced bread--it really is. I don't use 1/10th of its capabilities, but lots of my Crewmembers do, who have mightier fu than I. I honestly don't know how I lived without it before Cap (capidamonte--remember him?) turned me on to it.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote