View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 07:21 PM   #3
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Libra Color, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Perhaps my question was a bit convoluted, or possibly you may have misunderstood. (most certainly the former)

Here is the situation. I have a large number of books, processed and sent via Calibre to one particular device. In turn, I have copied those files from said device to my laptop. I have a new device with me to which I would like to add those files which, of course, were sent directly from Calibre originally.

If I simply drag them to the new device, I am curious to know if those same Calibre Library files will require being re-sent to new device while connected, or if Calibre will simply scan and synchronize when I again connect new device to Calibre.

Not being near my library, I am unable to test this myself.

Last edited by Skydog; 09-04-2010 at 07:27 PM. Reason: typo
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote