View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 11:07 AM   #37
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galina View Post
Marcy, I was astonished to read that you have "lovely" dictionaries on a Sony reader. So far, I wasn't able to find out (either by Google or Sony website) what dictionary formats a Sony reader even supports. Nor did I found a hint to how to add dictionaries to Sony reader. Would you be more specific, please?

Galina
It came with the readers, pre-installed. I don't know what format it is or what dictionary it is. All I know is that I tap a word and the definition comes up. And a good definition, not the crap ones from Webster 1913. Plus it automatically redirects varied formats of the word to the main format, instead of Webster 1913 which will tell you schmooping is performing the act of schmoop or some similar.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote