View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 04:27 PM   #13
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike L View Post
Kaz,

The American High School Theatre is always a popular event at the Festival Fringe. They've been coming here for many years now. I've never heard of the Bald Soprano, but I'll keep it in mind when I'm planning which shows to go to.
Thanks, Mike. It's a new one on me, too! They did a dress rehearsal for families on Saturday but I missed it. I had had oral surgery Thursday and still wasn't feeling well. I do know that he was watching movies where the characters had British accents so they could pick it up for their characters in the play. I asked him why they would choose a play where they had to pretend to be British for people that really were British. He told me, "Because we can," and included an eyebrow raise for good measure. Teenagers.
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote