View Single Post
Old 11-23-2006, 03:52 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Do you prefer the Reader's serif or its sans serif font? (poll)

I've converted various documents (mainly RTF) for the Reader these days, and what I discovered is that generally I prefer the sans serif font that comes with the Reader rather than its serif font.

For you to try out: I've attached two versions of Peter Watts' sci-fi novel Starfish; one comes in serif, the other in sans serif. For both, I picked a font size of 14pt which I find pleasant to read on the Reader in medium scale.

So which font type do you prefer when you read texts on the Reader?

Edit: scottcstoness posted a similar poll which allows you to demo various different embedded PDF fonts on the Reader and vote for them.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PeterWatts_Starfish.zip (533.4 KB, 684 views)
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote