View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 12:01 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
I bought a book. My choice was to buy it from Sony, or BooksOnBoard. I chose BooksOnBoard because I can remove the DRM and have a version of the book that is device independent. I consider that my right as a consumer.

The mobiddrm tools do not work with this book. It says there is no key, maybe the PID is incorrect.

When I open the book in Mobipocket Reader, I'm prompted to login to BooksOnBoard to activate the book.

Any suggestions? I'm going to be really upset if I cannot, after all, read this book on my Sony Reader.
Did you enter a PID in the BoB site? I assume that if BoB has no place to enter the PID using MP to download it will cause it to be encoded with the correct PID.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote