View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 02:42 PM   #12
Andrew H.
Grand Master of Flowers
Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andrew H. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3 (aka Keyboard), iPhone, iPad 3 (not for reading)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
then unless you want the convenience (dubious) of an omnibus, it's cheaper to buy the books as individuals.

I don't like omnibus volumes - if I want to read a specific book, it's hard to find it.
Yeah, I don't like omnibuses for e-books - the books are treated like chapters; the "furthest read" functionality doesn't work unless you read the books in order; and searches search the entire omnibus (which might be helpful for academic purposes, but which is less helpful for things like "who is this guy again?")
Andrew H. is offline   Reply With Quote