View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 05:17 PM   #2
dgatwood
Curmudgeon
dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dgatwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by verydeepwater View Post
I have read the conditions for Kindle Direct Publishing Select which requires authors or publishers to make an exclusive deal with Amazon. I would like to check that it is till possible to sell eBooks through Amazon on a non-exclusive basis and still qualify for the 70% and 35% royalty rates.

Is it correct to say that Kindle Direct Publishing Select is just if you want your titles included on the Amazon lending programme.
As far as I know, yes, that's correct.
dgatwood is offline   Reply With Quote