View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 09:55 AM   #63
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
Thank you - that is what I suspect, too, but as i am still unfamiliar with my Mini, I hate the thought of bricking it: it would be good if somebody would confirm they've installed that firmware version on their Mini.
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhy View Post
I just connected to WIFI and synced, no update so far. It's still 2.3.1 (r45611, 12/7/12)
Simba51 loaded the firmware to their Mini (see here), so confirmed to work on Mini

Quote:
Originally Posted by SameerH View Post
Hi everyone,

Sorry for having been incommunicado for the last little while. [...]

@Mrs_Often: You should be able to filter your library to show only books that are on your device (i.e. hide the ones with the download arrows). This should help you with the clutter.

I'm happy to answer questions as I'm able.

Thanks!
Hi Sameer, welcome back! No problem for being away, we know life is busy! Glad to see you around again.

Thanks for the unclutter-tip! Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simba51 View Post
Still no progress bar book and chapter to epub .. Snifff!
Sniff indeed!
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote