Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 05:30 PM   #10724
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
Because there have been 21 words! We silly ordinary mortals tried to make a sense of every one of it!
It must be difficult to be ordinary...
But I didn't 'figure out' anything, or make sense of anything. My mind doesn't work that way. The idea just popped into my head when I read HIMS's reply of 'Shepard's Pie.' But I've been trained to trust my instincts. They are a natural part of human mental activity, but we've all been 'programed' since childhood not to believe them. "If Science can't 'prove' instincts or intuition, it must not be valid." In 1977 I joined a training program that said 'don't worry about proof. Use them anyway.' The 'training' over-rode that old programming. I have done so for all these years and have learned to trust them, use them, and benefit from them. BTW, that training is available to all. It works.

Since no one has posted a question, and I'm now awake for the day, here's a quickie;

A two-parter: What marine creature has the most deadly venom. (Note: NOT which marine creature is responsible for the most human deaths! Ergo, not the Box Jellyfish or Blue Ring Octopus.)

Why are there so few deaths resulting from this creature?

Stitchawl

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote