View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 10:21 PM   #22996
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
Just milk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
My cup's empty! I'd better fill it up with some iced water.
Sorry I couldn't skim all the pages I missed, but what happened with your Diet Cokes? All you had yesterday was (iced) water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
It's "Coming of Age Day" in Japan, so if you are 20 years old, today you are an adult! Congratulations! National holiday, banks and post offices are closed, there will be thousands of young people dressed in traditional clothing visiting downtown areas of major cities. There will be Kyudo events in major temples, and the young archers draw long skinny bows to launch flights of arrows into their future! One out of ten might actually hit the target, but hitting it isn't the goal. Doing it 'correctly' is!
That is a national holiday there? sounds like a lot of fun too. I'm looking forward to your photos.
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote