View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 05:48 AM   #13
Nick_1964
Bookworm
Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-650, Kobo Glo HD (2x), Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
And I remove all jackets using Modify ePub.. It's just a page I don't need and don't want. It takes me less time to dump the jacket then it does for you to add it. If I was going to give it out on the net, I'd first remove the jacket and then distribute.
So you can see the difference between users, I love the jacket because there is no way to turn an epub and read the back to see where the story is about, my only problem is that the sony devices don't show the jacket's the way they are displayed on the screen and for me whatever I do, If I use the conversion there are always blanc line's inserted,while I put those options off, with the plugin there are not. But bottom line is, we both use the plugin
I must say that in most Dutch books there is no jacket at all.
On my behalf I hate the justify and the ident things, I want my books lined on the left and no stretching.
And I noticed that the 64 bit version of calibre don't use the DRM plugin ( or don't use it properly since 0.9.12 ) so I had to switch back to the 32 bits version.
Nick_1964 is offline   Reply With Quote