View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 07:07 AM   #100
Liesse
Zealot
Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Forma
Thanks for all the great info in this thread - and the driver that makes it all happen. I have my Calibre set up just as in the example, and shelves are happily being made and maintained just as they should be.

Of course, I have a picky question. Sorry.

On my old Kindle, I had some collections set up for things I had a few books of. For instance, I had a "Non Fiction" collection, and a "Young Adult Collection" where I would shove the few related books of those genres I had. So The Hunger Games books got shoved in the YA collection. This helped me limit the number of collections I had for areas I didn't have too many books and wanted to organise by theme.
With my new Kobo and its automatic shelf creation, the Hunger Games books would get their own shelf made. I'd prefer they didn't, so I could shove them in a YA shelf (using the custom column?).

Is there any way to stop a shelf being made for a series (or certain books) automatically so I can instead specify which shelf I want it to go into?
Liesse is offline   Reply With Quote