View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 06:24 AM   #14
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lake View Post
[...]PS, sometimes I think that building your own website and marketing your books are a thousand times more stressful than any story could ever be. o_0
"sometimes" ??? Having-done/still-doing the release of my first book: it seems to me that although I might know the right process in advance next time around, the work and stress involved is not likely to vary much. Though I have been told that I worry too much - and I know I do - that doesn't stop it happening.

I'd gladly part with a decent share of the profits to avoid all that ... oh, wait. You have to have profits before you can share them.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote