View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 02:25 AM   #23
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
Well that's rather annoying I have one credit listed on my account but I didn't renew I didn't realise they expire and had been planning on using it on this months book
You could email DANL support. They are very nice people. They may let you have the book. Tell them what book you wanted use it on. I don't think they have the ability to keep the credits on nonmembers but maybe they can send you the book instead.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote