View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 04:09 AM   #5
Joy736
Addict
Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I believe you're mistaken about that. Every eInk reader exhibits the black "flash" - the PRS-T2 included. Perhaps you simply don't notice it? For 99% of people, after using an eInk reader for a few hours, your brain simply "filters out" the flash so you aren't consciously aware of it any more. It's rare for someone to be bothered by it.
And I think you're right. Sorry about that. I just did my best to notice the flash and I have to admit it's there. Not as noticeable as on some other current readers, according some video's I've seen online. I believe Sony uses a different technic witch gives is the least noticeable flash. Correct me if I'm wrong please.
Joy736 is offline   Reply With Quote