View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 03:22 PM   #29
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
As indicated previously I personally believe that simplicity is best for many reasons, so I typically apply KISS.

Ex. "3rd in the Moon Walking series." The "Moon Rise" volume or group of the "Planet Series."

Also you can group within a series or across series and not necessarily in printing order. Once you decide on what the group is, then the next task is to name the group in a way that will be easily remembered.

I think the point is to give the customer a quick easy way to understand what could be complicated. Groupings should occur as the author sets forth a relationship for the story and eventually the reader.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote