View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 02:49 PM   #11
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh2000 View Post
Do you live somewhere the sun shines? I noticed before that two of the people who liked the jetbook Color the most lived in Italy and Florida, whereas I live in gloomy England (roughly the same latitude as Calgary in Canada or Warsaw in Poland). Maybe the average natural light level makes a difference, and the fact we only have single 60-100w bulbs in our rooms.
I live in Germany. Comparable to English light levels. And 100W lightning bulbs work quite fine.

I do think it's a great device. Shame on people nitpicking on such minor flaws.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote