Thread: Touch Clear search terms
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 10:52 AM   #6
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
If you want to mess with the koboereader.conf you can clear your past searches, also if you want to try it out, you can adjust the full screen refresh rate past 6 pages. I'm not home so I don't remember quite which places you have to change/delete, but it's pretty strait forward.

I set it to 12 just for fun, and it seems that the ghosting doesn't really get worse when you go past six, and you can just go back by going into advanced settings and clicking your desired page refresh rate. When you have a custom page refresh rate advanced settings will say you have selected "OH THE HUMANITY".
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote