Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 03:42 PM   #202
ekztal
ekztal can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.ekztal can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.ekztal can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.ekztal can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.ekztal can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.ekztal can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.ekztal can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.ekztal can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.ekztal can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.ekztal can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.ekztal can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle 3 & 4
I have a lot of books and this is my first time using Duokan to read them since it now supports the mobi format. Can I label books from my PC? That's one thing I hated with Collections.

1: How can I label a book, "Word1 Word2"? When I try, it makes 2 separate labels, "Word1" and "Word2"

2: Where do I put my screensavers? The first post in this thread says, \DK_System\Lite\res\ScreenSaver

Should I put them in the new \DK_System\xKindle\res\ScreenSaver or \DK_System\xKindle\res\UserScreenSaver

3: Do I even need that old \DK_System\lite\ directory anymore?

4: Can I replace the Chinese USB screens? I don't see the images anywhere.

Last edited by ekztal; 01-04-2012 at 04:03 PM.
ekztal is offline   Reply With Quote