View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 04:09 PM   #9
LibraryCin
Connoisseur
LibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blueLibraryCin can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by digiSara View Post
Did you choose one of the options when you plugged it in (Keep Reading or Manage) - I know one time I forgot to choose an option, and it never charged.
Good question. Nothing at all came up. There were no options, the Kobo didn't come on, nothing. I didn't know if anything was supposed to happen. The blue light on the charger came on, but that's it. I left it plugged in overnight, hoping it would do something!

At least now I know that something is supposed to happen!
Thank you!

(And I love that I've found this site when I have a question. Everyone is very helpful!)
LibraryCin is offline   Reply With Quote