View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 04:58 PM   #487
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Cygni View Post
every day I promise myself I shall not snack, I shall not, I will not open the fridge at midnight like a hungry gremlin, and I fail miserably. I cannot sleep with empty stomach. The next day I don't eat until 12.00 or 12.30.
I'm not overweight, I would only like to lose 3 kg (6 pounds?) but the beckoning of the fridge is too hard to resist. Or a cup of soup... hang on, I will be right back
The problem isn't necessarily midnight snacking, but total calorie intake.

However, it does sound like you're unhappy with your behaviour, and so changing it will probably be a good thing.

How about not waiting until you can't resist any more, but instead plan on having a snack before bed. But make it a small snack at midnight. And the next day at 11.45. And then at 11.30. And then at 11.15... etc.

And DO have breakfast. Unless you don't actually wake up until midday, of course. It doesn't have to be a large breakfast. A small bowl of cereal, or a slice of bread and topping of your choice.

(Not that I'm in any way qualified to give any sort of dieting advice. This is purely amateur hour.)
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote