View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 01:15 AM   #40
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by troutqueen View Post
About time. Although to be honest, I found all my workarounds, and very, very rarely buy from the Sony ebookstore except freebies and cheapies. OTOH, having coached some people through getting their Sony reader to work on their Macs, this will at least cut out a number of steps!

Do the Sony's freebies expire on my Sony elibrary? If I wait (til hell freezes over) for Sony to connect Macs will the freebies still be there?

How do you handle the Sony freebies on your Mac? Since you coached others, could coach me too?
new is offline   Reply With Quote