View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 02:20 PM   #16
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Well I got close to getting gnome games install. It said that the app was install and I see in the menu under games along with the 2 games that came with the Q7. When I click to execute, it says that it is starting, but it never does. I then went to the file manager and found the executbles and clicked. This is what I got:

Failed to execute child process "/usr/games/blackjack" (No such file or directory)

So either something is missing or this is just not the right version for the Q7.

I'll try to activate the repository you just mentioned and see what happens.

Ellen
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote