View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 10:26 AM   #21
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by rehemiau View Post
As long as you overwrite the whole card, not only a part of it it doesn't have to be formatted.

Also, if you have a 4GB card you can resize the last partition after writing the image, I guess you'll gain around 1,8GB free space for your books (personally, I don't really need so much space for books but it could be useful as a pocket drive or sth)
I find the "MiniTool Partition Wizard" home/free version works great for that.

You can also make a "hidden" folder to put in sub-folders and files that you don't want Nickel to process, in the extra space.

To make a hidden file or folder, on windows for use in a Linux environment,
just put a period/dot in front of the name and in back of the name. The dot in back of the name will disappear and you will have your ".name" Linux hidden folder.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote