View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 12:28 PM   #12
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
Problem with doughnuts is that in Texas, the doughnut shops all close at noon. When I get ready to settle down to a book and a doughnut mid-afternoon, I'm faced with having to stop at a local gas station/quick market and pick up a stale doughnut that was delivered early in the morning or go to the grocery store and pick up a package of those Little Debbie abominations that pretend to be cake doughnuts.
You're not exaggerating either. In my area of Texas, most doughnut shops close by 10 or 11 a.m.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote