View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 06:55 PM   #14
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGlitch View Post
In both quick reply and advanced there should be several symbols above the text field

The formatting ones are:
B for Bold
I for italics
U for underline

You can also use [ *] removing the leading space and substituting the letter for the * then the text you want followed by [ /*] again removing the space and substituting the letter for the *.
Thanks so much.

Maybe there is a help file that covers it; I didn't know where else even to look (what on earth would a person use as search terms???), but I kept thinking that "any day now I'll get the parts that I need . . . ."

I've missed my laptop. When it's fixed, I'm going to give it a great, big hug.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 11-10-2019 at 06:57 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote