View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 05:02 PM   #12
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froide View Post
<snip>
ASIDE: Am I alone in thinking this is a more a "General Discussions" than "Deals and Resources" thread?
I understand you to be asking (rhetorically) about whether or not this _topic_ is more suited for the "General Discussions" thread than it is for the "Deals and Resources" thread.

My interest in, and inquiries about, Prime was _for the possible savings on ebooks and audiobooks_, as I wrote in posts on the "Ebooks > Deals & Resources" thread, and emphasized with underlining (such "underlining" as I know how to do, with this smartphone (that I'm having to use until I can get my real computer repaired (I apologize, once again, for the unsightliness of the formatting. I know, it looks soooo 1980's. ha))), at least twice. That is my only interest in Prime!

I was not engaging in some kind of ruse in order to get people to talk about Prime, in general, in that subforum on that thread! My chances of getting general information about Prime, would be much better on this thread, or maybe any number of other subforum/threads, than it possibly could have been on a thread about cheaper ways to get ebooks and audiobooks! Right?

I asked about "Prime Now" solely out of ignorance. I did some research, myself, about it after my post, and prior to checking MobileRead for today, and found out from a third party or two that it is about a fresh food delivery service, or something like that. Since it has nothing to do with deals on ebooks and audiobooks, I'm not interested (I'm one-dimensional, I know. ha).

So, no, Froide, you are not alone--if I saw things the way that you did, I for one, would be aware of it.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 11-10-2019 at 06:22 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote