View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 01:11 AM   #6
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Thanks to all of you who commented. I actually wrote a "thank you" to the first respondent, booklover6, but I must have failed to save it.

Yeah, I can see now that there's not much benefit to having Prime, as far as books and magazines go.

One thing that I kept seeing mentioned, that apparently pertains/pertained to Amazon books is something called "Prime Now". However, I couldn't find out anything about it. Does anyone know anything about this?
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote